Sunday, April 8, 2018

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge #2-Happy Birthday!


Hello! I was able to make another card for the current Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! They are celebrating their 9th birthday, so the theme is Happy Birthday!

This time I decided to use this adorable image from My Favorite Things Pure Innocence line called Birthday Girl. I believe it is retired but it's one of my favorite PI images:)

I started by cutting some white cs using a Taylored Expressions Stitched Rectangle Stacklets. I then sponged it using the Prima Flourish Stencil and some Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide InkI cut the sentiment out of gray cs using the Your Next Stamp Fancy Celebrate Die. My sweet image was colored with Copic Markers and popped up with Foam Tape. I added some TE Sequins to finish it off.


Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! 

Kerri
Supplies:
Stamps: MFT Pure Innocence Birthday Girl
Paper: TE Sugar Cube, Cupcake, Earl Grey
Ink: TE Oreo, Copic Markers, Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Ink
Accessories: TE Stitched Rectangle Stacklets, Sequins, Prima Flourish Stencil, Your Next Stamp Fancy Celebrate Die, Foam Tape, Liquid Glue

No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates